The Science School
Faith - Purpose - Action - Leadership
" And give us (the grace) to lead the righteous." (Al Quran)
- To hold in high esteem, and to take all necessary actions, to further the Aim of The Science School in developing leaders in science and engineering, loyal and patriotic to Islam, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- To identify and support the development of young scientists and engineers at the level of school education, “through the provision of high standards of curricula experiences as are defined among the best curriculums available.”
- To provide a curriculum experience that is challenging, rigorous, modern. The core focus of the curriculum will remain on Science, Technology and Mathematics. English will be the medium of instruction and learning. Secondary subjects will include languages, knowledge and understanding of the arts, Islam, culture and history of the people of Pakistan, Pakistan’s geo-political environment, sports and outdoor education.
- To provide facilities of teacher and curricula development and the provision of academic infrastructure and facilities such as libraries, materials, technology, in pursuance of the aims and objectives of The Science School.
- To provide a safe, secure, enabling environment that encourages students to explore their world freely, using the ideas and processes of science, to solve problems and reach out to question and expand knowledge frontiers.
- To set, maintain, and expect, the highest standards of moral, ethical, rational, behavior in keeping with the nobility of academic institutions, Pakistan’s Scientific Organizations, and Defence Forces, and indeed the principles and values upheld by the founders and defenders of Pakistan.
- To constantly endeavor to learn and achieve best practices in education and school management through individual and institutional policies of self-evaluation, research and reflection as befits a learning organization in pursuance of the noble Aim and Objectives of The Science School.
- To maintain a school ethos of a search for excellence through collaboration and openness as a learning organization. To be a supportive organization for the development of pupils as well as teachers, managers and all employees within the constraints and opportunities of Pakistan’s environment.
- To select young learners on merit, from the students of The Science School for higher education in the Institutes and Colleges of Pakistan’s Scientific and Strategic Organizations.
- An open system of continuous, criterion based assessment will be used to select candidates for the status of Young Scientists and Engineers. Students, Parents, School and Scientific and Strategic Organizations, will be expected to collaborate in this joint endeavor.