Science and Tech at TSS
SCIENCE AND TECH AT TSS
- Explain a Science Math Concept. Write a 100 word page to explain an interesting Science Tech concept or skill! Examples: What is a particle?
- Interesting Websites for First Term 2019: https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/quantum-physics?utm_account=Grant&utm_campaignname=Grant_Science_Dynamic&gclid=CjwKCAiA8K7uBRBBEiwACOm4d4yJ2r KMS38NqKfYeXr7XjtHVNxvGAd1
- Write a Report on “New Discoveries!” 100 words.
- Take Part in a continuous TSS Science Tech Competition for students!
Competition: Research in The Science School
Submit a 200 Word Summary on a Research you have carried out. Win a TSS Star!
- Title of Research:
- One or two paragraphs explain what the research is about. What are you
- Explain your research method.
- Findings: What have you found? How do you explain the findings?
- This is a continuous competition. Submissions can be made at any
- The Report will be read/graded and uploaded within two months.
- Advice: Keep It Simple!!! Do Not Try To Discover A New Planet!