The Admission process and criteria
Parents desirous of their children/child’s admission to The Science School will undertake the following procedure for admission to The Science School:
- Step 1: Submit Form B/Birth Certificate and the child/children’s last school report to The Science School Office.
- Step 2: Register the child with The Science School by paying a small nonrefundable registration fee and collecting The Science School Prospectus for rules and regulations and other details. It is highly recommended that parents read the Prospectus in detail to understand the School’s mission, values and what it stands for in the community and what it expects of its students and their parents.
- Step 3: Upon registration, the School will inform the parents about the dates for test and interview.
- Step 4: Students will be tested in English, Mathematics and Science subjects. Students will also be interviewed. The test and interview will take place the same day.
- Step 5: Parents will be informed when to collect their child’s result. Along with the result, remaining procedure for confirming admission to The Science School will also be explained.